The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 520 out of 990 passed the Physician (Complete and Finals with Prelims) Licensure Examination given by the Board of Medicine in the cities of Manila and Cebu last February 2012.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Monday, March 12, 2012 but not later than March 16, 2012.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015
- Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.