The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Criminology said that the Program for the Criminologist Licensure Examination this March 2012 Board Exam to be held in the Philippines will be as follows:
PROGRAM for Criminology March 2012
- Your school/building assignments will be posted at the PRC premises two to three working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to your school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your roomand seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted. Examination Fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees - White polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female Examinees - White blouses or t-shirts with collar
Bring the following on the days of the examination:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpen with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope.
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms:
- Books, notes, review materials, other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS, CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/device
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attaché case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program
Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.