The members of the Board of Fisheries are Rogelio O. Juliano, Chairman; Cesario R. Pagdilao and Catalino R. Dela Cruz, Members.
The results were released in two (2) working days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on November 2, 2011 but not later than November 15, 2011. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal,
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and to pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2011-2014. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.